- Brand: Coloplast
- Product Number(s): 28578, 28580, 28582, 28584
- HCPCS (?): A4351
Feature Quick List
- Highly Rated Best Seller
- Portable and Ready for Use
- Ultra Compact Packaging
- Quick Use and Discreet, Clean Disposal
Full Product DescriptionThe perfect discreet, portable catheter for active women! SpeediCath Compact from Coloplast is a single-use, sterile and pre-lubed catheter packaged no larger than a small lipstick container. With an ultra-smooth surface and polished eyelets, there is no more discreet or comfortable catheter for quick use; simply twist the package open, use the catheter, place it back in the tube and discard.
- Discreet: Small packaging looks similar to a lipstick container - making SpeediCath the perfect travel companion.
- Clean: Sterile and pre-lubricated with a non-touch grip for safe insertion.
- Safe: Ultra smooth surface and coated eyelets protect the urethra and bladder wall. 100% PVC Construction free of DEHP or other Phthalates.
- Designed for Women: At 2.75 in., SpeediCath Compact is the perfect length for insertion in female urinary tracts. Clinical studies show that Speedicath is at least as effective as other intermittent catheters.
- Fast: Already lubed and hydrated, the SpeediCath is ready for insertion as fast as you can twist the top.
Quantity: Sold individually - Order as many as you want!
Simply add $50 of items to your basket and select "Free UPS Ground Shipping" during checkout.
We understand the concerns of not having your medical supplies when you need them. Most orders for in-stock items ship same day when ordered before 2 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Our conveniently central location in St. Louis, MO allows us to ship to any contiguous U.S. address quickly and efficiently.
- Free Shipping Offer Terms:
- Valid with orders $50.00 or more.
- Items are shipped via Standard UPS ground.
- Valid with orders in the contiguous 48 states. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and territories.)
- The $50.00 minimum purchase does not include applicable tax.
- STL Medical Supply reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping Offer.
Shipping Policy for Medicare Orders
Shipping is included for all products covered and billed to Medicare if shipping to a domestic U.S. home address via Standard UPS Ground (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying territories).
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
- Bath Aids & Safety
- Bed Care & Accessories
- Braces & Supports
- Breast Pump Equipment
- Compression Stockings
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetes Care
- First Aid, Wound & Patient Care
- Impotence Aids
- Mobility Aids & Equipment
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- Skin Care
- Urological / Catheters