- Brand: Bridge Medical
- Product Number(s): BC500L
- HCPCS (?): E1399
Full Product DescriptionTelescoping grab bars from Bridge Medical enhance the safety and security of bathrooms, tubs, and showers with customizable length for a perfect fit anytime, anywhere.
The Large Telescoping Grip Grab Bar features:
- An adjustable grab length that adapts to the tub and shower area as needed.
- Large 4.7 in. suction cups with over 350 lbs. of pull strength.
- Portable and removable design is perfect for traveling and provides a secure, instant grip without drilling holes or frustrating construction.
- Perfect for smooth surfaces like fiberglass tubs, showers, 5 in. or larger tiles, and any other smooth surface.
- Size: Medium Sized grab bar is 24 - 29 in. Length
Why use a Bridge Medical Grab Bar?
- Prevent Fall Injuries - Falls are the most common accident among the home. More than third of adults aged 65 and older fall down each year. Falling increases the risk of costly, severe injuries that reduce mobility and independence.
- More Stability - Grab bars provide extra stability for those with limited mobility or simply those who need assistance maneuvering in the bathroom, enhancing privacy and safety.
- No Installation Work or Expenses - Paying for materials and labor for the proper installation of a mounted grab bar can be in the hundreds of dollars. A strong, well-made suction cup grab bar easily affixes to the wall without tools.
- Portability - Since Bridge Medical grab bars use suction cups instead of mounting screws, they can easily be removed and attached to a new location for instant safety in any home, apartment, or hotel bathroom.
- Versatility - Bridge Medical telescoping grab bars feature easy length adjustment, making it possible for the grab bar to provide safety in most bathroom designs.
- Heavy-Duty Design - Suction cups provide the strength and durability for over 350 lbs. of pull pressure - designed with strong rubber suction cups, a high tensile strength body, and non-corrosive metals.
Simply add $50 of items to your basket and select "Free UPS Ground Shipping" during checkout.
We understand the concerns of not having your medical supplies when you need them. Most orders for in-stock items ship same day when ordered before 2 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Our conveniently central location in St. Louis, MO allows us to ship to any contiguous U.S. address quickly and efficiently.
- Free Shipping Offer Terms:
- Valid with orders $50.00 or more.
- Items are shipped via Standard UPS ground.
- Valid with orders in the contiguous 48 states. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and territories.)
- The $50.00 minimum purchase does not include applicable tax.
- STL Medical Supply reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping Offer.
Shipping Policy for Medicare Orders
Shipping is included for all products covered and billed to Medicare if shipping to a domestic U.S. home address via Standard UPS Ground (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying territories).
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
Bathroom Grab Bars
- Bath Aids & Safety
- Bed Care & Accessories
- Braces & Supports
- Breast Pump Equipment
- Compression Stockings
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetes Care
- First Aid, Wound & Patient Care
- Impotence Aids
- Mobility Aids & Equipment
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- Skin Care
- Urological / Catheters