- Brand: Moen
- Product Number(s): 7100
Full Product DescriptionMoen Home Care Premium Shower Chair offers superior safety and added conveniences in the shower - all with attractive styling. An innovative, wide-leg design with slip-free rubber feet provides superior stability for users up to 400 pounds. Adjustable height settings and rubber-grip support handles offer added ease and support when standing or sitting. Additionally, a reinforced mesh seat and ergonomically designed back offer optimal support and comfort that is easy to clean. An optional basket organizer and handheld shower holder help keep necessary items conveniently close.
- Innovative leg design for superior stability
- Easy grip support handles
- 400 pound weight capacity
- Reinforced mesh material is comfortable and easy to clean
- Ergonomic back design
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Adjustable height (15in. to 21in.)
Simply add $50 of items to your basket and select "Free UPS Ground Shipping" during checkout.
We understand the concerns of not having your medical supplies when you need them. Most orders for in-stock items ship same day when ordered before 2 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Our conveniently central location in St. Louis, MO allows us to ship to any contiguous U.S. address quickly and efficiently.
- Free Shipping Offer Terms:
- Valid with orders $50.00 or more.
- Items are shipped via Standard UPS ground.
- Valid with orders in the contiguous 48 states. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and territories.)
- The $50.00 minimum purchase does not include applicable tax.
- STL Medical Supply reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping Offer.
Shipping Policy for Medicare Orders
Shipping is included for all products covered and billed to Medicare if shipping to a domestic U.S. home address via Standard UPS Ground (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying territories).
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
Stools, Chairs & Benches
- Bath Aids & Safety
- Bed Care & Accessories
- Braces & Supports
- Breast Pump Equipment
- Compression Stockings
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetes Care
- First Aid, Wound & Patient Care
- Impotence Aids
- Mobility Aids & Equipment
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- Skin Care
- Urological / Catheters