- Brand: Lantiseptic
- Product Number(s): 40410
- HCPCS (?): A6250
Full Product DescriptionLantiseptic Therapeutic Cream helps restore the skin to its natural moisture balance, with a highly effective formula designed especially for protecting and maintaining the most vulnerable skin. With a high level of purified and natural lanolin, this product is ideal for:
- Diabetic Skin
- Dry, cracked heels and fissures on the feet.
- Cracked and Irritated Skin
- Keep thickened skin from becoming hard and brittle - Prevent cracking and potential infections befopre they begin.
- Improve Dry or Cracked Skin - Helps to manage teh dry skin that is a common symptom among diabetic patients.
- Heal ulcer-prone areas - Gentle emollient action helps resolve skin problems quickly, conveniently and safely.
- Prevent skin breakdown - Gentle, light formula that works well even on the most fragile skin.
Simply add $50 of items to your basket and select "Free UPS Ground Shipping" during checkout.
We understand the concerns of not having your medical supplies when you need them. Most orders for in-stock items ship same day when ordered before 2 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Our conveniently central location in St. Louis, MO allows us to ship to any contiguous U.S. address quickly and efficiently.
- Free Shipping Offer Terms:
- Valid with orders $50.00 or more.
- Items are shipped via Standard UPS ground.
- Valid with orders in the contiguous 48 states. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and territories.)
- The $50.00 minimum purchase does not include applicable tax.
- STL Medical Supply reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping Offer.
Shipping Policy for Medicare Orders
Shipping is included for all products covered and billed to Medicare if shipping to a domestic U.S. home address via Standard UPS Ground (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying territories).
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
Daily Living Aids
- Bath Aids & Safety
- Bed Care & Accessories
- Braces & Supports
- Breast Pump Equipment
- Compression Stockings
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetes Care
- First Aid, Wound & Patient Care
- Impotence Aids
- Mobility Aids & Equipment
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- Skin Care
- Urological / Catheters