- Brand: Lantiseptic
- Product Number(s): 40310
- HCPCS (?): A6250
Full Product DescriptionLantiseptic Skin Protectant is an emollient ointment intended to protect chafed or ulcer-prone skin, promote the healing of skin injuries and serve as a first aid treatment. It is formulated to encourage the proper moisture balance of the skin, thereby supporting the body's natural healing processes.
Lantiseptic is effective in treating the following conditions:
- Diaper Dermititis – With age, the epidermal layer of the skin, composed primarily of keratinocytes and stratum corneum, becomes dry and fragile with decreasing turgor and elasticity, predisposing the skin to irritation and breakdown. Research has shown that barrier ointments containing lanolin and petrolatum – the active ingredients in Lantiseptic – are more effective and longer-lasting in maintaining hydration and skin integrity among residents in skilled nursing homes.
- Ulcer-prone Skin – Excellent results with Lantiseptic in the care of pressure sores stages I and II have led to its introduction for general use in nursing homes. The manner of use must be adapted to the needs of the individual patient and must be in accordance with the procedures of the nursing home. The moisturizing, emollient nature of the ointment maintains a superior environment for the healing process.
- Incontinence – Lantiseptic is an effective skin protectant where urine, feces or intestinal contents irritate the skin. It should be applied to clean dry skin in sufficient quantities to act as a barrier. Its emollient action will help protect the skin and speed healing.
Simply add $50 of items to your basket and select "Free UPS Ground Shipping" during checkout.
We understand the concerns of not having your medical supplies when you need them. Most orders for in-stock items ship same day when ordered before 2 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Our conveniently central location in St. Louis, MO allows us to ship to any contiguous U.S. address quickly and efficiently.
- Free Shipping Offer Terms:
- Valid with orders $50.00 or more.
- Items are shipped via Standard UPS ground.
- Valid with orders in the contiguous 48 states. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and territories.)
- The $50.00 minimum purchase does not include applicable tax.
- STL Medical Supply reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping Offer.
Shipping Policy for Medicare Orders
Shipping is included for all products covered and billed to Medicare if shipping to a domestic U.S. home address via Standard UPS Ground (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying territories).
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
Daily Living Aids
- Bath Aids & Safety
- Bed Care & Accessories
- Braces & Supports
- Breast Pump Equipment
- Compression Stockings
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetes Care
- First Aid, Wound & Patient Care
- Impotence Aids
- Mobility Aids & Equipment
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- Skin Care
- Urological / Catheters