- Brand: Osbon Timm Medical
- Product Number(s): 1401
Feature Quick List
- Most Popular Choice for Vacuum Therapy
- Creates a Vacuum Seal Against the Body
- Aids with Loading / Remove Tension Rings
- Water-Based Formula
Full Product DescriptionOsbon Personal Lubricant™ plays an important part in the overall function of the Vacuum Therapy System. Proper application of our water-soluble lubricant to the head of the penis and to the open end of the cylinder helps create a strong vacuum seal against the body.
The lubricant also helps to load and remove the tension rings. You should use only water-based Osbon Personal Lubricant.
Other lubricants may damage the tension rings and other system parts, as well as void your warranty.
Simply add $50 of items to your basket and select "Free UPS Ground Shipping" during checkout.
We understand the concerns of not having your medical supplies when you need them. Most orders for in-stock items ship same day when ordered before 2 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Our conveniently central location in St. Louis, MO allows us to ship to any contiguous U.S. address quickly and efficiently.
- Free Shipping Offer Terms:
- Valid with orders $50.00 or more.
- Items are shipped via Standard UPS ground.
- Valid with orders in the contiguous 48 states. (Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and territories.)
- The $50.00 minimum purchase does not include applicable tax.
- STL Medical Supply reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping Offer.
Shipping Policy for Medicare Orders
Shipping is included for all products covered and billed to Medicare if shipping to a domestic U.S. home address via Standard UPS Ground (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and outlying territories).
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
- Bath Aids & Safety
- Bed Care & Accessories
- Braces & Supports
- Breast Pump Equipment
- Compression Stockings
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetes Care
- First Aid, Wound & Patient Care
- Impotence Aids
- Mobility Aids & Equipment
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- Skin Care
- Urological / Catheters